Mikhail Marnachev advises on corporate and commercial law issues, in particular on M&A transactions, forming joint ventures, project financing and group reorganisations.
Mikhail has 7-years'experience of working for Russian and foreign companies in the banking sector, metal industry, oil & gas and railway logistics.
- ₽13bn fundraising from a major Russian bank;
- Formation of a joint venture with one of the global leaders in railway infrastructure production for the acquisition of a major Russian manufacturer of railroad turnouts;
- ₽4.2bn purchase of shares of a service operator of railway rolling stock by a majority shareholder;
- ₽2.5bn acquisition of a major service operator of railway rolling stock;
- Transition of creditor’s rights and obligations under a syndicated loan facility from a Russian bank to a Russian fund;
- Holding structure formation and asset consolidation in the railway sector;
- 2.2bn acquisition of an oilfield services company;
- $40m sale of a drilling tools manufacturer to a Russian investment fund.
Ivanyan & Partners
Associate, Senior Associate
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Faculty of Law